Thursday, October 21, 2010

knitorious


This crazy California weather has me itching for my sweaters.  Stowed deep in the dark pit that is the storage area under my bed is my sweater box, containing all things cozy and warm, with the scent of dust and dirt that always reminds me of Holiday Season.  Must be the years of mud football that bring such a unique scent to jog my memory.

This Holiday Season is just like any other, and calls for your favorite knits for daytime or evening outfits.  Wrapping up in a cardigan for work, or sporting a chic and shiny black sweater for drinks with friends, knits this season are more popular than ever.

Designers, most notably Tommy Hilfiger, have jumped on the bandwagon and used knits in almost every aspect of their fall line.  Whether it is hats, scarves, sweaters, socks or cardigans, Tommy has you covered.

My advice: Ditch the trend and do what the weather is telling you to do- cozy up! The knit look is all about throwing pieces together that inspire warmth and comfort.  Don't be afraid to rock those cozy socks with a chunky sweater- the cozier the better!
[Tommy Hilfiger]
[Tommy Hilfiger: Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2010]

[Tommy Hilfiger: Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2010]

[Tommy Hilfiger: Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2010]

Can't get enough Tommy? Catch the 2010 Fall/Winter Fashion Show here:

No comments:

Post a Comment