Monday, December 6, 2010

last resort




[Photos courtesy of models.com]
For the lucky ones who are escaping to the beach for the holiday- this post is for you.  I came across the Calvin Klein 2011 Swimwear collection, and found myself in awe! I love the simplistic approach to the design, and the heavy stitching creates an athletic aspect for any kind of beach sports you're willing to participate in!

One thing that I'd like to note... be sure to stick to the active swimwear.  The last thing you want is to be caught lying on the beach in your perfect $300 swimsuit when a cutie comes up and invites you to a game of beach volleyball!

1 comment:

  1. The models look stunning obviously but the beachwear looks great as well. I love the body with the slash across it. You have to be careful with designer beachwear some actually dissolve in salt water and are only really designed for laying on a yacht. Ridiculous I know.

    www.arashmazinani.com

    ReplyDelete